Call for an initial consultation

  • Sheffield 0114 272 9184
  • Chesterfield 01246 229 393
  • Hathersage 01433650718

Driver Injuries

If you were the driver in a road accident in which you were involved, and it wasn’t your fault, you may be entitled to claim compensation.

Last updated on June 29th, 2017 at 09:44 am

How do I claim compensation?

All road users are required by law to have a minimum level of insurance cover, known as third party.  This covers compensation for your injuries if you were involved in the accident and not at fault.

If an accident was partly your fault, you may still be able to claim compensation for your injuries.

If you have been involved in an accident with an uninsured  driver, or a hit and run incident, you can still claim compensation through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau.

What can I claim?

You may be able to claim:

  • General damages: these cover physical pain and suffering, but can also include emotional pain such as depression which is a result of the injury.
  • Special damages: these cover things such as loss of earnings and out of pocket expenses, including medical expenses.

The amount of compensation you’ll  win will depend on the severity of your injuries and the extent of your losses.

What should I do next?

Contact our road accident specialists now to discuss making a no win/no fee personal injury claim.  We’ll guide you through the whole process and make sure that you receive the best compensation possible.

scroll to top