Last updated on February 23rd, 2015 at 10:17 am
- The content of this website is the copyright of Graysons Solicitors (Graysons). Graysons’ copyright must remain on all reproductions of material (“material”) copied or used from this website.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research or that of your firm or company. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any other party or make the same available on any website, on-line service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or on any other media without Graysons’ express prior written consent.
- Nothing on this website constitutes advice, nor does the transmission, downloading or sending of any information or the material create any contractual relationship.
- The contents of this site are intended to be informative and interesting but by their very nature are general. You are strongly advised to seek independent advice on any problem you may have as Graysons cannot accept responsibility for any loss arising from reliance on anything set out in this site, even errors or omissions.
- Graysons cannot accept responsibility for the information contained on this site prepared for us by third parties or linked sites and for any reliance that may be placed upon their contents.
- Graysons advise only on English law except where we expressly state otherwise or accept instructions for advice in a different jurisdiction in which one or more of our lawyers may be qualified.
- By continuing to use this website you are deemed to accept the above terms and conditions