Call for an initial consultation

  • Sheffield 0114 272 9184
  • Chesterfield 01246 229 393
  • Hathersage 01433650718


Last updated on January 27th, 2023 at 10:32 am

If you have a complaint, in the first instance please contact the person dealing with your matter. Please make contact in whichever way is convenient to you – telephone, email or letter.  That person will make every effort to allay your concerns, but if you are still not satisfied please contact our quality manager, Emma Briault.

If you forward a complaint to us in writing (letter or email) at any time, your complaint will be treated as formal and therefore will become subject to the following arrangements:

Your complaint will be acknowledged in writing.  You can expect to receive our letter of acknowledgement within two working days of us receiving your complaint.  Details of the complaint will then be forwarded to the supervisor responsible for the department dealing with your matter.

If you have a complaint about our bill you can also contact the supervisor responsible for dealing with your matter. You may also have the right to object to the bill by making a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman or by applying to the court for an assessment under part III of the Solicitors Act 1974. Please note that if all or part of your bill remains unpaid, we may be entitled to charge interest.

The Legal Ombudsman can be contacted at:-

Legal Ombudsman
PO Box 6806,

Telephone: 0300 555 0333

Any compliant to the Legal Ombudsman must usually be made within 6 months of the date of our final written response to your complaint.

You can view a copy of our full complaints procedure here

scroll to top