Last updated on April 11th, 2019 at 12:03 pm
If you’re divorcing or separating and you have children, this adds additional complexities to the challenges you’re facing. But don’t worry: our experienced family solicitors here in Sheffield and Chesterfield are here to guide you through it. If you need to know more about the legal side of arranging residence and contact, what your responsibilities are as a parent, and how to arrange financial support for your kids, you can read more here:
- Who will look after the children?
- If you can agree, make a parenting plan
- If you can’t agree, court orders you can apply for
- The court process to decide child arrangements
- What is parental responsibility?
- Who has parental responsibility?
- What must you do if you have parental responsibility?
You (Bradie) have been, and continue to be, fantastic at your work. I wouldn't choose anyone else to represent and help me at such a difficult time.