Last updated on May 20th, 2022 at 06:42 pm
If you’re divorcing or separating and you have children, this adds additional complexities to the challenges you’re facing. But don’t worry: our experienced family solicitors here in Sheffield, Chesterfield and Hathersage are here to guide you through children & divorce in a series of articles. If you need to know more about the legal side of arranging residence and contact, what your responsibilities are as a parent, and how to arrange financial support for your kids, you can read more here:
- Who will look after the children?
- If you can agree, make a parenting plan
- If you can’t agree, court orders you can apply for
- The court process to decide child arrangements
- What is parental responsibility?
- Who has parental responsibility?
- What must you do if you have parental responsibility?
You (Bradie) have been, and continue to be, fantastic at your work. I wouldn't choose anyone else to represent and help me at such a difficult time.