Last updated on May 15th, 2019 at 03:03 pm
Buying and owning property is one of the biggest steps you can take – but it’s also incredibly complex and overwhelming! Don’t worry – the conveyancing experts here at Graysons are here to help you through all aspects of the buying process, whether you’re buying a house or flat for the first time, with other people, or you need help from government schemes to get on the property ladder.
Read our pages on all the different ways of property purchasing and ownership here:
- What searches and enquiries will you carry out?
- When will we exchange contracts?
- What is completion?
- What does a conveyancer do?
- Why would I want to purchase a shared ownership property?
- Am I eligible for shared ownership?
- Can I sell the property?
- What does leasehold mean?
- What charges will I pay on a leasehold property?
- Can I change, extend or end a lease on leasehold property?
- Do I qualify to buy my council home?
- What if the council has sold the property to another landlord?
- Who much will I pay for the property?
- When do I need to register land?
- What if I buy land or property that is unregistered?
- Should I register my land or property voluntarily?
I would like to thank you for your efforts regarding the conveyancing of our apartment in Whitby. I found you to be extremely professional and diligent in this process. You were always available when I needed to discuss matters. You were very patient a very thorough. I have now employed your firm in 3 separate occasions having had 3 different solicitors. You all could have been the same person. Always professional and friendly with a great attitude. Thanks also to your assistant Cherise
I just wanted to thank you (Caroline Murray) and your colleagues for all your hard work in helping to secure our sale and purchase. It has been a pleasure to deal with you and I would certainly recommend you to others. We are now in our new home and I'm sure we'll be very happy here.
Ms H Sheffield
I own a small portfolio of residential and commercial properties and have lots of dealing with various solicitors. Id like to let you (Katie Bacon) know you have been the best and easiest I've ever worked with. I’ve been very impressed with all the staff involved at Graysons from day one and look forward to working with you all in the future.