Caroline Murray, partner and head of our property team, has been a solicitor for over 14 years. She heads a large residential property team that is accredited to the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
Caroline has dealt exclusively with property matters since 1999 and has experience of dealing with complex property transactions and investments, including, but not exclusively:
- Sales and purchases of high-value property
- Sales and purchases of investment property
- Advice on investment in residential property portfolios
- Complex buy-to-let investments
- Purchase and disposal of land
- Complex leases and covenants
- Transferring and splitting proceeds of complex property sales and portfolios upon divorce
- Complex property sales in relation to probate
- Foreign investment in UK residential property
- Applications to reconstitute lost or destroyed deeds
Close links between legal specialists within our firm, such as family and probate solicitors, mean that Caroline is able to draw on their expertise and offer multi-faceted advice that is often required in complex property matters.
If you would like to discuss a complex property matter that you feel requires the skills of a solicitor who has the appropriate experience. Contact us now. We will make an appointment for you to meet Caroline and discuss your individual matter.