Last updated on January 3rd, 2021 at 09:49 pm
Caroline is a partner at Graysons and head of the property law department. She obtained a law degree from Teeside University and completed her legal practice course at the University of Sheffield. Caroline qualified as a solicitor in 2005, joined Graysons in 2013 and became a partner in 2016.
Caroline has dealt exclusively with property work since 1999 and has handled thousands of property matters. She has particular expertise in high value and complex residential property sales and purchases and investments.
Typically, around 70% of Caroline’s time is spent dealing with the sale and purchase of residential freehold and leasehold property, but she also deals with the full range of residential property matters, including:
- lease extensions and purchase of the freehold reversions
- transfers of equity
- equity release
- shared ownership
- shared equity and other help to buy schemes
- adverse possession
- right to buy transactions
- unregistered land (including the reconstitution of title where the deeds have been lost)
- trust deeds (including the registration of legal charges on a property pursuant to divorce proceedings)
- the preparation of various deeds to rectify problems on existing title deeds
- development work
Caroline has acted for a number of property developers, including large developments of leasehold flats.
Caroline is a member of our private wealth team.