The Legal 500 is the leading guide to law firms and solicitors in the UK and worldwide, in which Graysons is proud to have been recommended for several years. It carries out detailed research and interviews with clients and peers before making its recommendations.
- “Great people that really care about their clients. Communication is very strong at all levels of the business.”
- “It is the attention to detail and care that is provided by the business.”
- Managing partner and head of the team, Peter Clark, leads a firm with “local knowledge that is second to none”.
- Carol Simpson, partner and head of the clinical negligence team, is “an experienced and effective litigator”; she “has experience, attention to detail and tenacity” and “is not daunted by a difficult case”.
- “Very dedicated and hardworking. Exceptional value for money.”
- “The practice was recommended to me and it proved a good piece of advice as the service was good and advice given was sound.”
Bradie is also personally recommended for her family law work in the Legal 500 2021.
Managing partner, Peter Clark, says”
“I am proud that our teams have been recommended once again by the Legal 500. It is an accolade that gives testament to the expertise of our lawyers and to the high quality of service that we continue to offer. I’d also like to say thank you to our clients and peers for their fantastic comments, all of which have enabled us to maintain our recommendation in 2021.”