Call for a free consultation

  • Sheffield 0114 272 9184
  • Chesterfield 01246 229 393


Contact with children following parental allegations

Here we give an overview of what happens when one parent makes allegations about the other. Investigating parental allegations At the outset of proceedings regarding children, the court advisory service for children matters, CAFCASS (Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service) will undertake checks with the police, social services and both parents to find out […]

Read the full story

You have landed on this page as Watson Esam has merged with Graysons

You can read more about the merger here. Graysons will be pleased to help with your enquiry. Please visit our web pages or contact us directly on 0114 358 9009


scroll to top